Children's Ministry Coordinator - Portland
Children’s Ministry Coordinator
All Saints Episcopal Church, Portland
4300 SW Woodstock Blvd.
Portland, Oregon 97202
This is an interim position beginning on or before October 1, 2012, through June 30, 2013. At that time a new position description will be published and if the interim children’s ministry coordinator wishes to apply, he or she will be given consideration with other candidates.
The Children’s Ministry Coordinator, will plan, organize and direct events for the children of All Saints Episcopal Church and provide spiritual leadership and opportunities for their Christian formation. All duties will be performed to promote the mission and ministry of All Saints.
- Be familiar with the Episcopal tradition and regularly attend and participate in the Worship Services at All Saints Parish.
- Training and/or documented experience in Children’s Ministry.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Have two years of college experience or their equivalent.
- Meet Diocesan standards for work with children and youth, including having taken the SAFE Church Training: “Safeguarding God’s Children.”
HOURS AND COMPENSATION
- We envision this position to involve 10-11 hours per week on the average.
- Salary would be $600 per month.
Thursday - August 2, 2012