2012 Annual Conference Session Informattion
Sharing Annual Conference
Here are links to information about the 2012 Oregon-Idaho Annual Conference Session
- POWERPOINT: A looping PowerPoint that is ready to be used in local churches at worship or in other settings. This is a large file (3.3M) that may take some time to download. Right click on "Save Link as..." or "Save Target as..." to save the file to your computer.
- PICTURES: A Picture Gallery is on the conference website. You can view a slideshow, or download pictures for local church use. More pictures are still going to be uploaded to this site.
- NEWSLETTER: Conference attendees received a newsletter of information about the conference and key conference issues. You can view or download it from the conference website.
- APPOINTMENT LIST: Download the full list of appointments as of June 28, 2012.
Video’s from Annual Conference
This year we are making available for download the following video clips of the speeches given during plenary, the sermon from each worship service and related video materials shown in conjunction with a few of the presentations. There will be no DVD produced for distribution this year. Please use this resource as needed to share with others and in local churches:
- The Broken Escalator from Thursday’s Leadership Team report (Originally Shown in 2011)
- New Escalator shown at this year's Annual Conference.
- Kim Field's Whiteboard Dream of the new conference structure
- Sermon from Memorial Worship Service by Jeremy Hadju-Paulen
- Sharing examples of vital worship by Christina Thompson at Friday's Worship
- Creation Vacation offering introduction by Lisa Jean Hoefner
- Sermon by Kate Conolly at Friday's Worship Celebrating Vital Congregations
- Sermon at Ordination and Commissioning Service by Bishop Hoshibata
- Lay Leaders Address by Cesie Delve Scheuermann
- Girl at Ski Jump (also in Lay Leaders address)
- Bishop Hoshibata's Closing Worship Message
And some new items:
- Legislation offered from floor during Annual Conference: Welcoming Action Request, Sense of the Annual Conference Standing Resolution
- Daily Proceedings of the Annual Conference Session - Including amendments to items.
- For real conference groupies, (you know who you are) here's the link to all reports of other conferences.