- 2018 Annual Conference Stories and Resources
- Order Single Board Leadership Book
- 2018 Annual Conference Session
- Abuse Prevention & Safe Sanctuaries
- Conference Journal
- Finance and Administration
- For Clergy and Lay Assigned
- For Laity
- Local Church Forms/Information
- Media Center
- MissionInsite - Research
- Northwest United Methodist Foundation
- Oregon-Idaho Videos
- Special Sundays
- Staff / Pastor Parish Relations
- Vital Signs
2018 Annual Conference Session
The 50th Oregon-Idaho Annual Conference Session will be June 13-16, 2018 in Boise, Idaho.
Most events will be at The Riverside Hotel, with some worship services and meetings at Boise First United Methodist Church Cathedral of the Rockies in downtown Boise.
See worship and plenary sessions live. Click here for a menu of events
Details about the 2018 conference session will be added to this page as they are available.
Come back anytime to www.umoi.org/AC.
AC UPDATES! - Those registered for Annual Conference get email updates about the event, what to expect, and final details. Read archived issues to catch up!
A single downloadable handbook is now available. Download it to get conference schedule and info, pre-conference reports, legislation, financial reports, and the nominations report.
- Right click and "save as ..." to save to your PC
- On iOS mobile devices, click on the link, then "Copy to iBooks" to have it readily available.
- On Android devices (i don't know - can someone tell me?)
Or, just get subsections:
- Legislation - is listed on a separate page
- Download the pre-conference reports
- Download financial information (updated 6/6/18)
- Download the nominations report
- Download information on constitutional amendment voting
Worship at Annual Conference
Wednesday, June 13, 7:00 p.m. Boise 1st UMC, Emmaus Center
Memorial Worship will be led by Bishop Elaine JW Stanovsky, who will also deliver her episcopal address. Rev. Donna Pritchard has been invited to speak about the Commission on A Way Forward. An offering will be taken for Native American camps for outreach and community building sponsored by the Wilshire Native American Fellowship.
Thursday, June 14, 7:00 p.m. Commissioning Worship, Boise 1st UMC, Sanctuary
Dr. Leroy Barber will preach at this service and an offering will be taken for Maua Methodist Hospital in Kenya.
All clergy are invited and encouraged to participate in the commissioning service on Thursday. Retirees should plan to robe and process. All participating clergy should be robed with red vestments. The Emmaus Center at Cathedral of the Rockies will open for robing at 6:15 p.m. All participants must be robed and lined up for the processional absolutely no later than 6:45 p.m.
Saturday, June 14, 8:30 a.m. Closing Worship and Reading of Appointments, Riverside Hotel
Closing worship will lead to a time of learning opportunities on Saturday Morning. Come celebrate! A specia offering will be taken for the Wilder Hispanic Ministry.
Ministry Marketplace will offer a chance to learn about ministry across the conference and gather resources and ideas to take back and share with your local church. Be sure to plan time at breaks or meals to visit with people at the tables and expand your ministry. The Marketplace will be in lobby of the Riverside Hotel.
Questions about Annual Conference? Contact AC Manager, Sally Blanchard at email@example.com.