- Cascadia District
- Cascadia District Colloquy
- Cascadia District Year End Reports
- Cascadia District Church Extension Society
- Cascadia District Apportionments
- Cascadia District Equalization Members
- Cascadia District Local Church Assessments
- Cascadia District Micro-Grants: New Places for New People
- Praying for One Another
- Columbia District
- Crater Lake District
- Sage District
The Cascadia District consists of 47 congregations and two Hispanic Fellowships, stretching from the north Oregon coast to the high desert of Eastern Oregon. A defining geographical feature of this entire region is the Cascade Mountain Range, which has a profound influence on the physical and social life across the region. "Cascadia" refers to the whole region, a diverse set of local communities which have in common being impacted by the mountains. Likewise, the congregations which make up the Cascadia District are contextually diverse expressions of our common faith in Christ and our shared United Methodist heritage.
Table Talks 3.0 - conversations about GC 2019 while gathered around the table of grace. Cascadia District will host 5 conversations and others are available also. Learn more at greaternw.org/table-talks Find a bulletin insert to share with your congregation here.
General Conference 2019 FAQs - a document from the Western Jurisdiction delegation and approved by Bishop Elaine Stanovsky on what we know at this point (posted 2/28/2019). Share this broadly to help dispel rumors and misinformation.
Read a message from DS Tim Overton-Harris about the General Conference Special Session which concluded on Tuesday, Feb. 27
- Cascadia District Local Church Assessments: How are We Doing at Being Church? District Superintendent Tim Overton-Harris is working with each church in the district to assess their ministry and potential for growth. Read more here . . .
Cascadia District Micro-Grants to create New Places for New People Each church was given a $500 micro-grant to encourage and support them in trying something new to reach new people.
We're on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CascadiaDistrict
Rev. Tim Overton-Harris
Phone: (503) 581-3969
Phone: (503) 581-3969
District Lay Leader
Read her bio here
Cascadia District Office
680 State St., Suite 200
Salem, OR 97301
(Office is on the 2nd floor of the Micah Building)
Office Phone: (503) 581-3969
Fax: (503) 480-7599
Annual Conference Sessions Planning 3/19/2019
Table Talks 3.0 - Forest Grove 3/24/2019
Table Talks 3.0 - Salem 3/26/2019
Communion at Cascadia District Office 3/28/2019
Table Talks 3.0 - Madras 3/30/2019