- Cascadia District Colloquy
- Cascadia District Church Extension Society
- Cascadia District Apportionments
- Cascadia District Equalization Members
- Cascadia District Micro-Grants: New Places for New People
- Cascadia District Online Church Life Resources
- Praying for One Another
- Resources for a time of pandemic
Praying for One Another
For many years in the Cascadia District, we have prayed for each other’s congregations and leadership on a weekly schedule. To see the full schedule for July 2020-June 2021, click here.
In 2014 we asked each congregation’s lay leader to share specifics about the ministry and prayer needs of their congregation so that we could pray for them with more knowledge and also get to know each other better through this practice of Christian fellowship. Every week we focused on one congregation. To access those prayer articles, click here.