- 2020 Annual Conference info
- 2019 Annual Conference Information
- Order Single Board Leadership Book
- 2018 Annual Conference Session
- Abuse Prevention & Safe Sanctuaries
- Conference Journal
- Finance and Administration
- For Clergy and Lay Assigned
- For Laity
- Grocery Gift Cards for Families
- Local Church Forms/Information
- Media Center
- MissionInsite - Research
- Northwest United Methodist Foundation
- Oregon-Idaho Videos
- Special Sundays
- Staff / Pastor Parish Relations
- Vital Signs
2020 Annual Conference info
The Oregon-Idaho Legislative Assembly has been posponed due to COVID-19. More information will be posted as it is announced.
Representatives from the four districts, boards and committees will research, pray, discuss, and recommend action to the full Annual Conference.
Membership of the Legislative Assembly is representative of the Annual Conference as a whole, with every effort made to balance gender, age, ethnic and national origin, theological perspective, and socioeconomic location.
You can be a part of shaping the Conference’s legislative work. Guidelines for submitting legislation are available on the Conference website. Our legislative coordinators, Rev. Ruth Marsh and Rev. Adam Briddell, are ready to help you craft the strongest legislation possible.
Deadline for submitting legislation for consideration by the Legislative Assembly is April 6 for assistance by the Legislative coordinators Rev. Ruth Marsh email@example.com and Rev. Adam Bridell firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submitting legislation without coordinators help is April 11.