- Our Bishop
- Conference and Area Staff
- Conference Leadership
- Conference Journal
- Ministry Leadership Team
- Jurisdictional & General Conference Connection
- Agencies and Institutions Directory
- Archives and History
- Western Jurisdiction of The United Methodist Church
- The United Methodist Church (International Website)
- Policies and Guidelines
- Contact Us
Willamette University Office of the Chaplain
Willamette University was founded by Jason Lee and the same Methodist missionaries who opened the Oregon territory to U.S. settlement in the late 1830's. True to its roots, Willamette recognizes the significance of religion in personal and community life.
The Office of the Chaplains thus offers a wide variety of opportunities which foster spiritual growth and understanding as well as religious commitment and action. The chaplains are charged to work with persons of all religious persuasions -- and of none. Proselytizing is not part of the program; progress along one's own path is.
|visit their website|