- Board of Ordained Ministry
- Are You Called?
- Candidacy: Starting Out
- Candidacy: Moving Toward Provisional Membership
- Provisional Members
- Licensed Local Pastors
- Ministers of Other Denominations
- Orders and Fellowship
- BOM Officers & Contacts
- District Committees on Ordained Ministry
- Ministerial Education Fund (MEF)
- Clergy Wellness
- DCOM Tips and Tricks
- Deacon Appointments
- Health Benefits and Pension Information
- Sexual Ethics - Compliance, Online Test, and Healthy Boundaries
- OR-ID United Methodist Ministers Retirement Fund
Board of Ordained Ministry
This is the home page of the Board of Ordained Ministry of the
Oregon-Idaho Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church.
The Board of Ordained Ministry, and this web site, exist to help guide the church in nurturing, recognizing, and empowering God's call to ministry in our communities.
Use the links in the column at the left to explore resources related to the Board's mission.
Our work is guided by four principles:
The chair of the Oregon-Idaho Board of Ordained Ministry is:
Administrative Support for the Oregon-Idaho Board of Ordained Ministry is provided by:
Rev. Laura Jaquith Bartlett
1505 SW 18th Ave.
Portland, OR 97201