- Board of Ordained Ministry
- Are You Called?
- Candidacy: Starting Out
- Candidacy: Moving Toward Provisional Membership
- Provisional Members
- Licensed Local Pastors
- Ministers of Other Denominations
- Orders and Fellowship
- BOM Officers & Contacts
- District Committees on Ordained Ministry
- Ministerial Education Fund (MEF)
- Certified Lay Ministry
- Clergy Wellness
- DCOM Tips and Tricks
- Deacon Appointments
- Extension Ministry
- Clergy & Lay Assigned Compensation Resources
- Finance & Administration
- Health Benefits & Pension Information
- People Portal & Church Dashboard
- OR-ID United Methodist Ministers Retirement Fund
- Sexual Ethics for Clergy and Lay Pastoral Leaders
Board of Ordained Ministry
This is the home page of the Board of Ordained Ministry of the Oregon-Idaho Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church. The Board of Ordained Ministry, and this web site, exist to help guide the church in nurturing, recognizing, and empowering God's call to ministry in our communities. Use the links in the column at the left to explore resources related to the Board's mission.
Our work is guided by four principles:
The chair of the Oregon-Idaho Board of Ordained Ministry is:
To contact Teri, or for any Board-related question or contact,
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-802-9215.
Administrative Support for the Oregon-Idaho Board of Ordained Ministry is provided by:
Rev. Laura Jaquith Bartlett
1505 SW 18th Ave.
Portland, OR 97201