- Cascadia District Colloquy
- Cascadia District Fall Charge Conferences
- Cascadia District Church Extension Society
- Cascadia All-District Fall Event 2018
- Cascadia District Apportionments
- Cascadia District Local Church Assessments
- Cascadia District Micro-Grants: New Places for New People
- Praying for One Another
Cascadia District Year End Reports
There are several reports due from the local church and/or clergy persons in January, which we collectively call the "year end" reports because they reflect back on the past year or provide information necessary as we look toward the new year.
Here is a list of the reports that need to be sent in to the District Office following the end of the calendar year (electronic copies are fine). These are due by January 31, 2018. All of these can be found by clicking here.
- Clergy Continuing Education Report
- Clergy Profile
- Church Membership Report
- Parsonage Report (if your church owns a parsonage, whether the pastor lives in it or not)
- Statistical Reports (Instructions are sent from the Finance Office in late December. See "Forms," "End of Year," and then look for those beginning with "Statistics" These will be completed entirely online this year -- with nothing to send in!)
For a chart of all these reports with information about who is responsible for each and when it is due, please click here.
The Fund Balance Report/Local Church Audit is due April 30, 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact Linda at the Cascadia District office, 503-581-3969.