Albany (Oregon) First United Methodist Church is searching for a qualified Audio/Video Technician, a paid, part time position.
Sunday 9a.m to 12 noon (3 hours typical), Christmas Eve, Good Friday, Other Special events (as required), Weddings (as required), and Memorial Services (as required).
- Possess operational knowledge of a multi-channel mixer/soundboard, amplifiers, and the interfacing of ancillary equipment connected to it such as playback devices, recording devices, etc.
- Demonstrate ability to anticipate and respond to microphone usage during services (i.e. make sure microphones are enabled before someone speaks into it)
- Possess ability to work as a team with other church staff to create seamless worship experiences
- Work with professionalism and courtesy with both church staff and outside groups using the sanctuary for events (weddings, concerts, etc.)
- Be able to successfully operate all audio and video technology needs, overseeing church tech volunteers as needed.
- Familiar with basic audio and video troubleshooting techniques Identify and fix system problems. If unable to fix problems, notify pastor or music director.
- Have experience with video projection technology, including operating projectors and computer systems connected to them which run PowerPoint (or equivalent), iMovie (or equivalent), web streaming, and more.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing cover letter explaining how your experience qualifies you for this position. Attach a resume IN PDF FORMAT.
Contact: Karl Kuessel
Email: Click to email