Clergy Compensation

Clergy compensation varies a bit depending upon what kind of clergy the person is.  If you are unsure what type of clergy your minister is, ask them or contact the district office.

  • If your clergy person is a not-retired United Methodist Elder (full or provisional), Deacon (full or provisional), Associate Member, or Local Pastor, click here.


  • If your clergy person has retired status (although they are serving your church), click here 


  • If your clergy person is a member of another denomination, click here. 


Cascadia District Office,   (503) 581-3969

Columbia District Office,   (503) 802-9227

Crater Lake District Office,  (541) 689-3725

Sage District Office,  ( 208) 537-3683


Boldly Making Disciples of Jesus Christ - Vitalizing the Church - Transforming the World