Columbia District All Church Conferences
Fall 2022 All Church Conferences: What to Expect
Click here to access a document to guide congregational leaders as they complete forms and reports. You will notice that there are several questions listed in various sections that come under the heading of either a group or a report. We request that you create a narrative response to those questions. You will be able to attach that narrative to a form in the Church Dashboard.
THE CHURCH DASHBOARD
Each church will access their report forms through the Church Dashboard, a private page on the Conference website. All forms should be completed through the Church Dashboard. For those with obstacles to completing or submitting the forms online contact email@example.com .
- Using the Dashboard: You can access the Church Dashboard by going to umoi.org and clicking on Church Dashboard Login on the bottom right of website page.
- Login credentials: Your Church Dashboard Username and Password are the same as last year. If you have forgotten your church dashboard Username and/or Password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to help you reset it.
- Be thoughtful: It is important to be thoughtful about who can access your Church Dashboard. The pastor and/or church office administrator are good choices, as they have responsibilities to communicate administratively with the District and Conference. In some congregations, it may make sense to let someone else have access. But this is not a portal for everyone have access.
COMPLETING THE FORMS
Required forms included on the Church Dashboard are:
- Report of the Trustees
- Membership: First & Second Readings (if applicable)
- Safe Sanctuary Annual Policy Review
- Lay Servant Report (if applicable)
- Church Officers Contact Information
- Financial Information – including attachment of most recent Financial Report
- Parsonage Report (if applicable)
- Additional information DS Tim is requesting
- DS Tim is wanting additional information from several committees/leaders see details by clicking here .
Pastor Compensation information will be input online through the People Portal this year. Specific information will be sent to the pastor and appropriate church leadership. This information needs to be input at least one week prior to your charge conference date. You can find general information at www.umoi.org/clergycompensationforms Contact me in the district office if there are questions.
Tim is asking every church that has not submitted a Church Profile since January 1, 2021, to update theirs on the Church Dashboard. You can find a link to update your Church Profile in the black box on the left side of the Church Dashboard.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Jennifer in the District Office: 503.802.9227 or email@example.com