The Tigard UMC Endowment Committee invites you (and your friends) to a workshop that will focus on estate planning. Attorney Justin Martin will discuss how wills and trusts work and help participants determine whether a will or a trust will best take care of, and protect, their family. Other topics include:
- Wills: Direct gifts to your loved ones and name guardians for your children.
- Trusts: Avoid probate and maintain better control of your assets.
- Oregon Estate Tax: Strategies to reduce your estate tax liability.
- Lifetime Gifts: Reduce your taxable estate.
- Incapacity Planning: Ensure you are taken care of.
- Powers of Attorney: Why it may not be enough.