Health Benefits and Pension Information
2020 Health Insurance Plan
View your Healthflex benefits at WebMD
Below is the 2020 HealthFlex Exchange plan information:
New for 2020
- (not available in all zip codes)
- no deductible; there may be a copayment/coinsurance or no charge)
- Behavioral and Mental Health - same benefit but participants can now access claims and benefit information directly on the myUHC website
- NutriSavings Program termination
2019 Health Insurance Plan
Here is the 2019 HealthFlex Exchange plan information found in the links below:
- How Do I Choose?
- Plan Comparison
- Health Account Comparison
- HSA & Medicare Considerations
- How an HSA Can Help You Save
- Dental Comparison
- Vision Comparison
- 2019 Defined Contribution Rates
For more information , Wespath has provided simple, yet detailed videos to help you when it comes to making the right decision for your needs. Please click here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is an HSA account?
- An HSA Account, available to those with High Deductible Health Plans -- as opposed to Consumer Driven Health Plans (CDHPs) -- has some important differences from a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Reimbursement Account (HRA). Click here for more information.
- HSA considerations for participants nearing age 65 and Medicare
What is a Premium Credit in HealthFlex Exchange?
- This is an amount given to participants serving local churches, depending on the level of coverage they choose (Participant or Participant+1 or Participant+Family). The participant may “spend” this credit on premiums for whichever medical plan they choose, as well as different levels of dental or vision care coverage.
Please check back here later for more FAQs; this page will be updated periodically.
If you have further questions, contact the Conference Treasurer and Benefits Officer, Dan Wilson-Fey, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-802-9222 or Meg Kau, HR/Benefits & Payroll Specialist at email@example.com and 503-802-9224.