Health Benefits and Pension Information
Health Insurance Plan updates :
Open Enrollment for 2018-2019 is right around the corner! In order to help prepare for the upcoming changes, we have provided you with the most current information along with plan changes in the links below:
- How Do I Choose?
- Plan Comparison
- Health Account Comparison
- HSA & Medicare Considerations
- How an HSA Can Help You Save
- Dental Comparison
- Vision Comparison
- 2019 Defined Contribution Rates
- Decision Support ALEX Tool
For more information , Wespath has provided simple, yet detailed videos to help you when it comes to making the right decision for your needs. Please click here.
Here are links to resources from last year's open enrollment period:
- Healthflex Exchange Overview
- Decision Support Resources
- Key Considerations for Choosing a Plan
- Participant Brochure
- Participant Brochure for new Healthflex participants
- Considerations for Nearing Medicare
- HRA vs HSA vs FSA
- Plan Comparison
- Dental Plan information
- Vision Plan information
- 2018 Defined Contribution Rates
- VIDEO: HealthFlex Exchange Overview
- VIDEO: HealthFlex Exchange Plans
- VIDEO: HealthFlex Exchange Defined Contribution
- VIDEO: HealthFlex Exchange Health Accounts- HRA vs HSA
- VIDEO: HealthFlex Exchange Plan Selection - Decision Supports
- VIDEO: HealthFlex Exchange Choosing Your Plan Online
- HealthFlex Exchange PowerPoint Presentation Slides Handout
- Decision support tool ALEX explained
2018 HealthFlex Transition
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is an HSA account?
- An HSA Account, available to those with High Deductible Health Plans -- as opposed to Consumer Driven Health Plans (CDHPs) -- has some important differences from a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Reimbursement Account (HRA). Click here for more information.
What is a “Defined Contribution” in HealthFlex Exchange?
- This is an amount given to participants serving local churches, depending on the level of coverage they choose (Participant or Participant+1 or Participant+Family). The participant may “spend” this credit on premiums for whichever medical plan they choose, as well as different levels of dental or vision care coverage.
When will we enroll in this plan?
- Open enrollment for 2018 health insurance elections will be October 31-November 15.
Please check back here later for more FAQs; this page will be updated periodically.
If you have further questions, contact the Conference Treasurer and Benefits Officer, Dan Wilson-Fey, at email@example.com or 503-802-9222, or Human Resources Manager, Josh Alexander, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-802-9224.