Health Benefits and Pension Information
2021 HealthFlex Annual Enrollmentbegins October 28 and ends November 12
Don't forget to Complete your Blueprint Wellness Screening and HealthQuotient Survey by September 30!
Logon to WebMD
Click here for information on the Blueprint Wellness Screening
Register for Blueprint Wellness and take the HQ Survey through WebMD or call to schedule the screening at1-855-623-9355 (Group ID: Healthflex or UMC)
2020 Health Insurance Plan
View your Healthflex benefits at WebMD
Wespath Benefit Support: 1(800) 851-2201
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m., Central time.
Below is the 2020 HealthFlex Exchange plan information:
New for 2020
- WageWorks HSA accounts transition to HealthEquity on May 22, 2020
- (not available in all zip codes)
- no deductible; there may be a copayment/coinsurance or no charge)
- Behavioral and Mental Health - same benefit but participants can now access claims and benefit information directly on the myUHC website
- NutriSavings Program termination
For more information, Wespath has provided simple, yet detailed videos to help you when it comes to making the right decision for your needs. Please click here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is an HSA account?
- An HSA Account, available to those with High Deductible Health Plans -- as opposed to Consumer Driven Health Plans (CDHPs) -- has some important differences from a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Reimbursement Account (HRA). Click here for more information.
- HSA considerations for participants nearing age 65 and Medicare
What is a Premium Credit in HealthFlex Exchange?
- This is an amount given to participants serving local churches, depending on the level of coverage they choose (Participant or Participant+1 or Participant+Family). The participant may “spend” this credit on premiums for whichever medical plan they choose, as well as different levels of dental or vision care coverage.
Retirement & Welfare Plans
View your Retirement & Pension benefits at Benefits Access
Retirement and Pension Information:
- Clergy Retirement Security Program (CRSP)
- Clergy Comprehensive Protection Plan (CPP)
- Clergy and Lay United Methodist Personal Investment Plan (UMPIP 403b)
- UNUMLife Options for Lay
- Wespath Plan Beneficiary Form
Please check back here later for more FAQs; this page will be updated periodically.
If you have further questions, contact the Conference Treasurer and Benefits Officer, Dan Wilson-Fey, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-802-9222 or Meg Kau, HR and Benefits Manager at email@example.com and 503-802-9224.