Health Benefits and Pension Information
2021 HealthFlex Annual EnrollmentBegins October 28 and ends November 12
Logon to WebMD
2021 Health Insurance Plan
View & Enroll in your Healthflex benefits at WebMD
Annual Election Support Team
For help making your 2021 elections
Wespath Current Benefit Support: 1(800) 851-2201
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m., Central time.
Below is the 2021 HealthFlex Exchange plan information:
New for 2021
- New for 2021 Summary
- Dental and/or Vision enrollment (part only, part +1 or part +family) doesn't have to be at the same coverage level as medical
- Out of pocket maximums are lower for all medical HRA and HSA plans (B1000 PPO stays the same)
- Consistent pharmacy benefits across all plans (lower co-pay for generic and slightly higher for brand)
- Enhanced Vision Premier Plan
- WageWorks Becomes HealthEquity
For more information, Wespath has provided simple, yet detailed videos to help you when it comes to making the right decision for your needs. Please click here.
2020 Health Insurance Plan
Below is the 2020 HealthFlex Exchange plan information:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is an HSA account?
- An HSA Account, available to those with High Deductible Health Plans -- as opposed to Consumer Driven Health Plans (CDHPs) -- has some important differences from a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Reimbursement Account (HRA). Click here for more information.
- HSA considerations for participants nearing age 65 and Medicare
What is a Premium Credit in HealthFlex Exchange?
- This is an amount given to participants serving local churches, depending on the level of coverage they choose (Participant or Participant+1 or Participant+Family). The participant may “spend” this credit on premiums for whichever medical plan they choose, as well as different levels of dental or vision care coverage.
Retirement & Pension Plans
View your Retirement & Pension benefits at Benefits Access
Retirement and Pension Information:
- Clergy Retirement Security Program (CRSP)
- Clergy Comprehensive Protection Plan (CPP)
- Clergy and Lay United Methodist Personal Investment Plan (UMPIP 403b)
- UMPIP At-a-Glance
- UMPIP Enrollment and Change Form
- Wespath Plan Beneficiary Form
- UNUMLife Options for Lay
- Ernst & Young Financial Planning Services - 1(800)-360-2539
- Pre-Retirement Sessions - November 4, 2020
Please check back here later for more FAQs; this page will be updated periodically.
If you have further questions, contact the Conference Treasurer and Benefits Officer, Dan Wilson-Fey, at email@example.com or 503-802-9222 or Meg Kau, Benefits and HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and 503-802-9224.