- Order Single Board Leadership Book
- 2018 Annual Conference Session
- Abuse Prevention
- Conference Journal
- Finance and Administration
- For Clergy
- For Laity
- Local Church Forms/Information
- Media Center
- MissionInsite - Research
- Northwest United Methodist Foundation
- Oregon-Idaho Videos
- Special Sundays
- Staff / Pastor Parish Relations
- Vital Signs
MissionInsite - Research
Discovering your church's ministry opportunities has never been easier. MissionInsite provides instant access to community information for your church. You'll get desktop,web-based access to demographic data for a variety of geographic levels. As part of the Oregon-Idaho Conference you have free, unlimited access to MissionInsite.
Using the MissionInsite system, churches can learn more about their community, and plan how to effectively reach out. New church planners can look at the community to get a clear picture of need and opportunities.
Some things you can do with MissionInsite include:
- Look at the past and projected growth for an area
- Look at the cultural make up of a city or neighborhood
- Look at the income and education basis of an area
- Enter your churches membership and visitor data to see where your members and visitors live
- Find potential area in your community where a church presence is lacking
To get started with MissionInsite, download this sheet with initial login instructions. It includes a special code for creating Oregon-Idaho membership accounts. Once you have logged in, be sure to take the time to watch the tutorial programs. These will help you understand the system and get the most out of it.
(1) Download MissionInsite start-up information. (including the license key)
(2) Read/Download the MissionInsite SupportNet Guide for more information on how to utilize all tools available to you.
(3) Go to www.MissionInsite.com
If you have questions, you can contact Steve Ross, Director of the Vital Church Project at Steve@umoi.org.