DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS YEARS PRINT ON DEMAND CLERGY HOUSING ADDENDUM
The Journal of the 2022 Annual Conference Session is available for digital download or print on demand!
The online version of the journal is organized into chapters to help you quickly find the section you need.(Click on the link to view, or right-click and "save as ..." to save a chapter to your computer.)
Chapter 5, and the "Full Journal" file of the website are password-protected because they include directory information. To get the password, contact your district office (Columbia, Cascadia, Crater Lake, Sage).
Information about ordering a print copy of the journal can be found here.
You can always find the most up-to-date contact information for conference leaders by searching for People or Churches on the conference website.
Looking for Conference Committee membership? Go to www.umoi.org/conferenceleadership to see committee lists and contact information.
Download the Journal in chapters or full format*
- Full journal - All chapters in one PDF document (password protected)
- Chapter 1 - Titles, contents, staff & structure
- Chapter 2 - Conference Boards & Agencies (Nominations report)
- Chapter 3 - Conference Policies (including safe sanctuaries & clergy sexual ethics)
- Chapter 4 - Scholarships
- Chapter 5 - Clergy & Laity Directories (password protected)
- Chapter 6 - Institutions Directory (Churches, camps, Wesley Foundation, offices)
- Chapter 7 - Appointments (As of July 1, 2022)
- Chapter 8 - Salary schedules
- Chapter 9 - Daily Proceedings (Annual Conference session, ordination, roll call)
- Chapter 10 - Legislative Actions, Standing Resolutions
- Chapter 11 - Business of the Annual Conference
- Chapter 12 - Pre-Conference reports and awards
- Chapter 13 - Conference Rules
- Chapter 14 - Memoirs, Roll of Honored Dead, Clergy Widows/Widowers, Memorial Gifts
- Chapter 15 - History of the Oregon-Idaho Conference, appointments and delegations
- Chapter 16 - Rosters: Lay members, ministerial candidates, mentors and certified person. Certified lay servants and persons in mission
- Chapter 17 - Conference Budget, Financial Reports, Audits, Statistical Tables
- Back Cover - Quick Directory
*To download a chapter, right-click on the link and choose "save as..." or "save target...". You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program. Most computers have it already installed. If you need to install it, click here to go to the Adobe website.
For retired clergy looking for the Board of Pensions Clergy Housing Addendum for tax purposes (the current year's Addendum can also be found above in Chapter 12):
2022 Clergy Housing Addendum 2021 Clergy Housing Addendum 2020 Clergy Housing Addendum 2019 Clergy Housing Addendum
Order a print version of the 2022 Journal through Lulu.com:
The digital version of the 2022 Journal is available just above. The print version is available for order via this link. This is a print on demand platform, which enables you to order exactly the number of copies you need. Your order will be shipped directly to the address you specify. The print cost is $10 plus shipping.
Need help? Your district administrative assistant would be happy to point you in the right direction (Columbia, Cascadia, Crater Lake, Sage).
Journals From Previous Years
- 2021 digital journal - password protected
- 2021 print-on-demand journal
- 2020 digital journal - password protected
- 2020 print-on-demand journal
- 2019 digital journal - password protected
- 2019 print-on-demand journal
- 2018 digital journal - password protected
- 2018 print-on-demand journal
- 2017 Journal - Web Version
- 2016 Journal - Web Version
- 2015 Journal - Web Version
- 2014 Journal - Web Version
- 2013 Journal - Web Version
- 2012 Journal - Volume 1 (without directories)
- 2012 Journal - Volume 2
- 2011 Journal - Volume 1 (without directories)
- 2011 Journal - Volume 2
- 2010 Journal - Volume 1 (without directories)
- 2010 Journal - Volume 2
- 2009 Journal - Volume 1 (without directories)
- 2009 Journal - Volume 2