- Order Single Board Leadership Book
- 2018 Annual Conference Session
- Abuse Prevention
- Conference Journal
- Finance and Administration
- For Clergy
- For Laity
- Local Church Forms/Information
- Media Center
- MissionInsite - Research
- Northwest United Methodist Foundation
- Oregon-Idaho Videos
- Special Sundays
- Staff / Pastor Parish Relations
- Vital Signs
Local Church Forms/Information
Forms, Forms, Forms. It seems that we are awash in forms!
This website may not be able to help with that, but hopefully you will be able to find what you need here!
To simplify and improve the ways that information is shared with the annual conference, this year some of the charge conference forms will be submitted using an on-line, electronic program called FormVites. This new way of submitting the forms will, we hope, streamline the process at both the local church and district levels. But we know that it will be a learning process for all of us this first year!
Your pastor will receive an email invitation in late August/early September with a link to the forms due at your charge conference. If you have questions, your district administrative assistant will be able to help you.
For assistance with financial forms, you can check with the Stewardship office at the annual conference center. Call 1-800-593-7539 option 3 (Toll Free), or 503-802-9220 (Direct) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summary of Forms
Forms and Reports Due at the Fall Charge Conference
The forms listed below will be completed through FormVites (see paragraph above)
- Trustees Report
- Safe Sanctuary Policy/Review
- Church Officers' Contact List
- Membership sub-report: 1st and 2nd year readings
- Lay Servant Annual Reports (Not all districts require these; check with your district office.)
Pastoral compensation forms will be completed and submitted using the same process as last year. They can be sent to your district office electronically by scanning and attaching to an e-mail or by sending through the US mail. Click on the link below to access these forms.
Reports due at the charge conference that require no form are listed below. They can be sent to your district office electronically by scanning and attaching to an e-mail or by sending through the US mail.
- Reports by clergy holding their charge conference at your church (retired, on leave, extension ministers, those on honorable location) NOTE: Deacons appointed beyond the local church are not required to submit their report to their charge conference until January 31, 2018.
- Lay Leadership Report (this is the nominations report)
- Approval of candidates for ordained ministry from your congregation
- Minutes of the Charge Conference
Download resource for Presiding Elders & Host Pastors by clicking on the titles below
- Presiding Elders Manual (pdf version) (this file can be downloaded, filled in and saved)
- Presiding Elders Manual (Microsoft Word version)
Forms Due January 31, 2018
DUE JANUARY 31, 2018 <= Click on title to go to the forms!
- Clergy Continuing Education
- Clergy Profile
- Deacons Report
- Membership Report
- Parsonage Report
- Year-End Statistical Reports
Forms Due April 30, 2018
DUE APRIL 30, 2018
- Fund Balance Report (Financial Audit)
- Local Church Audit Guide
- Local Church Audit Guide FAQ
- Financial Audit / Verification Forms