Who is a missionary?
Missionaries are individuals or teams serving the least, the last, and the lost wherever the need is identified. Service may be in the local community, the region, elsewhere in the nation, or internationally. We classify our missionaries in two categories:
- The traditional missionary program run through the General Board of Global Ministries (GBGM), which places missionaries around the globe.
- The individual Volunteer in Mission program, where individuals work unpaid for either a short-term or long-term commitment.
Generation Transformation, a program developed specifically to engage young adults ages 18 - 30, is just one example of opportunities available for you to reach out and serve others.
Regardless of the type of service, missionaries depend on your prayers and generous financial support to accomplish their tasks.
Teri and Evelyn Erbele - serving as GBGM Missionaries in Alaska.
- Teri's profile is here;
- Support Teri's ministry here.
Make an online donation to: Evelyn Erbele #10832Z.
- Evelyn's profile is here;
- Support Evelyn's ministry here.
Katherine Parker - Serving as a GBGM missionary in Asia.