Abundant Health Team Sets Learning Event Schedule for Upcoming Months
Jesus calls us to lives lived abundantly and provides us with guidance on how to do just that throughout his ministry. In this age and our culture, we recognize there are so many ways we can distracted and mislead in ways that do not create an environment that helps us or others live abundant lives- in body, mind, and spirit.
As we continue hosting learning opportunities on Zoom, I want to share with you the upcoming event dates and topics. All zoom sessions are from 6 to 7:15 pm on the dates listed. Registration will open about 15 days prior each event. Watch for specific announcements.
- October 25: Ways to manage Chronic Illnesses – Deaconess Ronda Cordill, RN
- November 15: Physical Activity - Starting & sustaining walking groups; or ways to stay active through winter. – Rev. David Thompson
- January 24, 2023: How to start and sustain a community garden – Tom Kroen
- Feb 21, 2023: Spiritual practices for Lent – Rev. Linda Quanstrom
- Mar 28, 2023: Disability Ministries – TBA
If you have questions, want to recommend a topic, or are interested in joining our Abundant Health Team, please contact Emilie Kroen, Abundant Health Team Leader, at firstname.lastname@example.org.