- Our Bishop
- Conference and Area Staff
- Conference Leadership
- Conference Journal
- Ministry Leadership Team
- Jurisdictional & General Conference Connection
- Agencies and Institutions Directory
- Archives and History
- Western Jurisdiction of The United Methodist Church
- The United Methodist Church (International Website)
- Policies and Guidelines
- Contact Us
Mildred Miller January 16, 1921 – February 23, 2011
Mrs. Mildred Miller died Wednesday, February 23, 2011. Mrs. Miller was the wife of Rev. James Miller, a member of the Oregon-Idaho Conference who served at Bates College, Otterbein College and Pacific University before retiring in 1985.
A service will be held Saturday, March 19 at 1pm at the Shalom United Church of Christ in Richland, Washington.
Mrs. Miller is survived by her husband Rev. James Miller, daughters Rachel Reeder and Marillyn Neely and two grandchildren.
Friends may contact Rev. Miller at 1633 Mowry Square, Richland, WA 99352.