- Agencies and Institutions Directory
- Archives and History
- Conference and Area Staff
- Conference Journal
- Conference Leadership
- Contact us
- Jurisdictional & General Conference Connection
- Ministry Leadership Team
- Our Bishop
- Policies and Guidelines
- The United Methodist Church (International Website)
- Western Jurisdiction of The United Methodist Church
Mildred Miller January 16, 1921 – February 23, 2011
Mrs. Mildred Miller died Wednesday, February 23, 2011. Mrs. Miller was the wife of Rev. James Miller, a member of the Oregon-Idaho Conference who served at Bates College, Otterbein College and Pacific University before retiring in 1985.
A service will be held Saturday, March 19 at 1pm at the Shalom United Church of Christ in Richland, Washington.
Mrs. Miller is survived by her husband Rev. James Miller, daughters Rachel Reeder and Marillyn Neely and two grandchildren.
Friends may contact Rev. Miller at 1633 Mowry Square, Richland, WA 99352.