- Our Bishop
- Conference and Area Staff
- Conference Leadership
- Conference Journal
- Jurisdictional & General Conference Connection
- Agencies and Institutions Directory
- Archives and History
- Western Jurisdiction of The United Methodist Church
- The United Methodist Church (International Website)
- Policies and Guidelines
- Contact Us
October 29, 1913 – January 19, 2012
Ruth Burdette, widow of retired pastor Laurance Burdette, died January 19, 2012. Ruth is survived by her son, David Lutes and two grandchildren; Scott and Alina.
Reverend Laurance and Ruth Burdette served Echo, Mt. Tabor, The Dalles and Prineville in the Oregon Conference until 1955 before going to the Pacific Northwest Conference where he retired in 1974.
A private memorial service will be held Sunday, January 22, in Salinas, California.
Friends may contact David Lutes – at 1650 Stony Brook Drive, Salinas, CA 93906-4845.
Robert T. Hoshibata, Bishop
William Mullette-Bauer, Director of Stewardship and Finance