- Agencies and Institutions Directory
- Archives and History
- Conference and Area Staff
- Conference Journal
- Conference Leadership
- Contact us
- Jurisdictional & General Conference Connection
- Ministry Leadership Team
- Our Bishop
- Policies and Guidelines
- The United Methodist Church (International Website)
- Western Jurisdiction of The United Methodist Church
Doris Garrabrandt April 1, 1918 – December 31, 2017
Doris Garrabrandt, widow of retired Pastor John Garrabrandt, died December 31, 2017. She is survived by her son Ted Garrabrandt and daughter Debbie Fox; five grandchildren and one great-granddaughter. Doris was preceded in death by her daughter Pam.
Pastor and Mrs. Garrabrandt served Twin Falls, Jerome and Cottage Grove in the Oregon Idaho Annual Conference. Pastor Garrabrandt retired in 1982.
A celebration of life for Doris Garrabrandt will be held at a later date.
Elaine Stanovsky, Bishop
Dan Wilson-Fey, Conference Treasurer and Benefits Officer