- 2020 AC Session Information
- 2019 Annual Conference Information
- Order Single Board Leadership Book
- 2018 Annual Conference Session
- Abuse Prevention & Safe Sanctuaries
- Conference Journal
- Finance and Administration
- For Clergy and Lay Assigned
- For Laity
- Grocery Gift Cards for Families
- Local Church Forms/Information
- Media Center
- MissionInsite - Research
- Northwest United Methodist Foundation
- Oregon-Idaho Videos
- Special Sundays
- Staff / Pastor Parish Relations
- Vital Signs
Stewardship is our answer to God for the gifts given to us. We give back from the abundance of life that God has given us. When we do so with love, grace, and gratitude it strengthens our relationship to God and helps us build the kingdom of God - right here on earth. And here's the good news. Giving and stewardship can be fun and joyful!
UMC Giving - the denominational hub for stewardship resources. Find out about webinars, special giving Sundays, free e-books, etc.
Generosity Labs – designed for both lay and clergy. This site hosts an excellent “Generosity Lab” podcast. (June 1, 2017 even featured Cesie Delve Scheuermann!)
Luther Seminary Stewardship – subscribe to their excellent weekly newsletter
Leading Ideas from the Lewis Center for Church Leadership at Wesley Seminary – an excellent resource for a variety of church leadership topics, including stewardship
United Methodist Foundation of New England – a monthly “Faith and Money” Newsletter
Future Fundraising Now – a daily dose of development information on what to and what not to do.
The Grow Report – a weekly e-newsletter by Pamela Grow highlighting excellent resources in the development world.