- Order Single Board Leadership Book
- Abuse Prevention & Safe Sanctuaries
- Conference Journal
- Finance and Administration
- For Clergy and Lay Assigned
- Local Church Forms/Information
- Media Center
- MissionInsite - Research
- Northwest United Methodist Foundation
- Oregon-Idaho Videos
- People Portal and Church Dashboard
- Special Sundays
- Staff / Pastor Parish Relations
- Vital Signs
United Methodist Churches across the Oregon-Idaho Conference have made Backpack Buddy programs part of their ministry of compassion in the community. Hear how that has impacted some of these churches.
After you’ve watched this video, consider these questions:
- What are the needs of children in your community?
- How could your church become involved with the needs of children in your community?
- What would it take to do this?