- Order Single Board Leadership Book
- Abuse Prevention & Safe Sanctuaries
- Conference Journal
- Finance and Administration
- For Clergy and Lay Assigned
- For Laity
- Local Church Forms/Information
- Media Center
- MissionInsite - Research
- Northwest United Methodist Foundation
- Oregon-Idaho Videos
- Special Sundays
- Staff / Pastor Parish Relations
- Vital Signs
NOTE: Google Chrome is the preferred web browser to use for viewing both Reports. Do not use Internet Explorer version 8! For best results, copy and paste the above URLs into the Google Chrome browser.
In January 2012, United Methodist churches, including churches in the California-Nevada Annual Conference, began tracking six key indicators of vitality by entering weekly information into a Vital Signs "dashboard." Those indicators are:
- Worship Attendance
- Professions of Faith
- Involvement in Small Groups
- Engagement in Mission and Outreach
- Support of (giving to) Missions Around the World
- Giving to Support the Ministry of the Congregation (pledges and offerings)
For more information, read Frequently Asked Questions.
*By Conference, district or church.